A supplement to an article titled “No Your Limit” published in the July/August edition of OfficePro magazine, written by Marian Knopp.
Time blocking can be made easy when you add recurrences to your routines. Here are some recurring time blocks that you can set-up in your calendar today. Set them to repeat daily, weekly, or as often as you want to complete them, to ensure that you have the time to commit to them.
- Sleep (yes, you can really put this on your calendar!)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and that afternoon snack)
- Exercise (your walking routine counts too)
- Spiritual Practice (prayer, meditation, journaling)
- Scheduling (batch up all those tasks you have to complete for your executive)
- Meeting Preparation (you’re going to do it anyways, so you might as well time block it in your calendar)
- Professional Development
READ MORE ARTICLES LIKE THIS
OfficePro Magazine is an award-winning publication from IAAP. Each issue is filled with useful content, special offers, and association information.
About the author: Marian Knopp is a productivity mentor who enthusiastically empowers you to become more intentional and productive in your day-to-day workflow. She is the host of Productivity Tip of the DayⓇ, a podcast and YouTube channel, and a dōTERRA wellness advocate. Marian loves checking off things on her to-do list, reaching inbox zero everywhere, and intentional time blocking almost as much as she loves taking really long hikes far, far away from her computer. When you need a productivity workshop for your team or upcoming event, email her at email@example.com or visit WorkflowWonder.com.